Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015 Word of the Year


I have got to be honest. I have not been good with follow through. Actually I kind of suck at it. Not all of the time. When it comes to taking care of my kids – I have great follow through! They need a dance costume I can whip one together. What I tend to struggle with is follow through on anything that has to do with my own personal well-being. 

As I sit here thinking on my last statement the only words coming to my mind is that truly sucks!



This year I am joining with the thousands who choose a single word to focus on throughout the year. I am going to follow through on this one simple task. I need to stop choosing the path that sucks for me personally and follow through on something I want to do for myself.

So, there you have it blogosphere! I am putting it out there and am choosing not to suck at following through. Instead I am going to choose to BEGIN. Yes, begin is my 2015 word and mantra!


I am going to BEGIN taking care of myself. I will BEGIN to follow through on my personal passions. I will BEGIN to take chances that will make me happy. I will BEGIN to rest when needed. Most importantly I will BEGIN to feel complete.


2015 is going to be a wonderful year to simply BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment