Sunday, October 20, 2013

Enjoying Life and Learning


We are enjoying life. 

Recently I enjoyed a day with a photographer taking photos of my girls. It has been years since I have had anyone other than myself take photos of them and it was time. They had a great time and I now have hundreds of beautiful pictures of them!

This weekend Ella enjoyed creating skirts for her Webkinz. They are SUPER cute and we discussed how she decided to create them. She decided she wants to write a how-to script, have me film her process, edit her video, and post it on her Youtube channel. She enjoys Webkinz. I NEVER expected so much learning to come from stuffed animals, but it just goes to show what role passion plays in how we learn. 

Natalie is enjoying the season of Halloween. She is painting, creating, and making all things Halloween. We decorated the house this weekend, and have been enjoying reading Heidi. 

Olivia has also been enjoying the creative Halloween bug that is consuming my house. She has been working on a couple of Halloween projects and finished reading The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Enjoying life is why I homeschool in an interest led way. When creativity strikes we are able to travel down that path. The ability to do this is pure joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment